imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4700 Series
- Format: Mono A3
- Paper Supply Capacity (Max): 6,350 sheets
- Warm-up time: 4 seconds or less
- Finishing Capabilities: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle Stitch, Hole Punch, Eco Staple, Staple On Demand
- Supported File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, and XPS
- Print speed: 25-51 ppm (A4)
- Scan Speed: 270 ipm (A4)
- Print Languages: UFRII, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript 3TM (optional)
- Print Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200
- Enhanced cloud connectivity enables collaborative document access from anywhere, with re-usable formats for easy handling
- Accurate, high-speed scanning is facilitated by Canon’s innovative
new paper feeding mechanism and stain-resistant glass
- Efficient workflow automation means documents are intuitively scanned, searched and stored with applications including OneDrive, SharePoint, Concur and Dropbox
- McAfee Embedded Control software alongside with other security features offer complete peace of mind and a 360° protection covering: document, network and device
- Simplified print management is enabled with centrally-managed print settings and device usage analysis, provided through native uniFLOW Online Express
- Quiet ADF operation, low energy consumption and reduced emissions lower environmental impacts
Why Choose Canon
- Fast and high-quality prints.
- Save time and print more with versatile paper handling.
- Print from mobile.
- Rich color prints.